Lutheran Junior Honor Association (LJHA)
LJHA was designed by Lutheran Educators for Lutheran schools
Recognize students who exercise leadership, servanthood, and discipleship, while excelling at academics. Foster these qualities through service projects and other activities.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Any Lutheran school may apply for a charter
- Membership is available to any fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth grade student that meets the chapter requirements in a chartered Lutheran school
- The chartering fee is $150.00
- The annual affiliation fee is $75.00
- Lutheran Education Association is the sponsoring organization and operates the organization according to the Guidelines for the Lutheran Junior Honor Association
Student of the Year Award
Lutheran Junior Honor Association will present a “Student of the Year” award to a member of the LJHA each year.
Students who wish to apply must do so by February 15, 2024.
The award will be based on demonstrated community involvement, church involvement,
and the LJHA standards of Discipleship, Service, Leadership, and Academics.
The award winner’s chapter will receive $500 to use towards service projects in the years to come.
Any member of LJHA can apply for the award.
LEA is honored to announce the 2023 LJHA Student of the Year
Name: Larissa Schockman
School: St. Paul's Lutheran School
Location: Oconomowoc, WI